had my chances," Cibulkova said. "My serve was

Czy warto brać pożyczkę przez SMS? Wasze opinie i doświadczenia w tej kwestii.

had my chances," Cibulkova said. "My serve was

Postprzez bellis555 » 13 sty 2018, 02:01

MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay -- Uruguay striker Luis Suarez had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee on Thursday but was expected to recover in time for the World Cup. Keith Hernandez Jersey . The mother of the 27-year-old Liverpool striker told The Associated Press that Suarez had successful surgery to repair cartilage damage. "The surgery is over and thank God everything went well. What Luis had wasnt as serious as we thought," Suarezs mother, Sandra Diaz, told the AP shortly after speaking to him on the phone. "Hes very well. Hes going to play the World Cup," said Diaz, who was taking care of the strikers children while he was in hospital. The Uruguayan Football Association released a statement later saying Suarez began feeling an uncomfortable pain in his left knee during his last English Premier League game and he felt sharp pain again when he was training with the national team on Wednesday. An exam confirmed the cartilage injury. "This morning he underwent an arthroscopy to repair his meniscus. ... No other injuries were found in his knee," the association said. "His participation in the World Cup in Brazil is not ruled out." Suarez was released from the Medica Uruguaya hospital in the afternoon, and was taken in an ambulance to his home on the outskirts of Montevideo. He was in a wheelchair, but he walked the last few steps to his house leaning on the shoulders of two people, without putting pressure on his injured leg. His wife, Sofia, asked a small group of reporters to stop taking photos inside their home. When they continued to snap shots, Suarez, who was known for his short temper, called out a TV station by name, saying they were being disrespectful. Earlier in the day, he seemed calm about his recovery and confident he would play in the World Cup. "Take it easy, because Im going to make it (to the cup) and will work very hard these days to be at 100 per cent, and help out my teammates," Suarez told El Pais newspaper. According to Suarezs sister, the striker was expected to be out for 2-3 weeks. Uruguay plays its first match at the World Cup against Costa Rica in 23 days. The team face England five days later and Italy five days after that. "The problem is that these days he wont be able to play, and will only be able to do physiotherapy," Giovanna Suarez said. Suarez is expected to be Uruguays main threat at the World Cup. He had his best season with Liverpool, scoring a league-leading 31 goals, and was voted the league player of the year. He scored three goals at the 2010 World Cup, and four when Uruguay won the 2011 Copa America in Argentina. He was named player of the tournament. Wilmer Flores Jersey . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2. Jacob deGrom Jersey . Perhaps their first trip to the city of Winnipeg in 16 years can serve as the shakeup they need. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/zack-wheeler-mets-jersey/ . -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Roger Federer beat Kevin Anderson 7-5, 6-1 in the quarterfinals of the BNP Paribas Open on Thursday, continuing his strong play at the tournament where he has yet to drop a set in four matches. Anderson failed to break Federers serve in the match, which lasted just over an hour. The South African had 21 unforced errors, while Federer hit 17 winners and won 79 per cent of his first serve points. A four-time Indian Wells champion, Federer will play Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov in the semifinals. Dolgopolov beat Milos Raonic 6-3, 6-4. On the womens side, top-seeded Li Na beat Dominika Cibulkova 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 in a rematch of their Australian Open final. She next plays Flavia Pennetta, who defeated Sloane Stephens 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 in Thursdays other quarterfinal. Federer earned the only break in the first set in the last game when Anderson netted a backhand volley. The Swiss star then broke Anderson twice to take a 4-0 lead in the second set. Anderson did his best to trade groundstrokes with Federer while looking for an opening to rush the net, but the South Africans repeated errors spoiled his game plan. "It was big to win the (first) set and then to go on to break early in the second," Federer said. "Then double break was like a bonus. From then on I was home, basically. It was a really good match for me." Dolgopolovs win assured the Ukrainian of rising to a projected No. 23 in next weeks ATP Tour rankings. He has already made the biggest jump in the top 50 this year, moving up 26 spots to No. 31 before the tournament began. "Obviously if youre ranked 20, 30, 40 youre a good enough player. To get in the top 10 you just need all those small things to be together and to be solid," he said. "Its really small differences from the players that are top 10 and top 50." Dolgopolov improved to 6-2 against top-20 opponents this year, including hiss third-round win here over top-ranked Rafael Nadal. Travis dArnaud Jersey. Li, who beat Cibulkova to win her second Grand Slam title in January, dropped her first set in four matches while improving to 15-1 this year. The Chinese star is seeded No. 1 for the first time at a larger WTA event. "Not like before if I come here, maybe like No. 6 or No. 7 seed," she said. "But I think I am handling very well, so just continue." Li rallied from a 5-1 deficit in the second set to close to 5-4 before Cibulkova called for her coach. After they huddled, the Slovak player held to even the match at a set apiece. They traded breaks to open the third. Cibulkova survived a service game that went to deuce seven times and staved off four break points to level the score at 2-all. Li swept the final three games, however, to seal the victory. "Im disappointed I didnt win because I had my chances," Cibulkova said. "My serve was just not there. Maybe I tried to go for too much. Her serve was much better than mine." Pennetta emerged victorious after a wildly uneven match affected by swirling winds in the third set from a dust storm outside the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. "The third was a disaster for both of us," Pennetta said. Stephens was the lone American woman left in the tournament, enjoying her best showing of the year so far. She appeared poised to move on after winning six straight games over the end of the second set and start of the third to take a 3-0 lead in the decider. But the Italian, who at 32 is 12 years older than Stephens, won six of the final seven games, breaking the American at love in one of those games. "I was trying to play in the middle of the court, but there was no one ball was in the middle, was always right or left," Pennetta said. No. 2 seed Agnieszka Radwanska and Simona Halep meet in the other womens semifinal Friday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
bellis555

Powrót do Pożyczki na SMS