Ben Roethlisberger not committing to pla

Gdzie opłaca się brać pożyczki gotówkowe, jakie firmy polecacie, a od których raczej warto się trzymać z daleka

Ben Roethlisberger not committing to pla

Postprzez sherry2018love » 10 paź 2018, 11:26

At 34 years old (35 in March), Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is starting to think about calling it a career.Appearing Tuesday on 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh, Roethlisberger was asked about returning for his 14th NFL season and said hes going to evaluate Game Cam Newton Black Jersey things with his family. He wants to make sure a return to football would be the right thing to do.MORE:Antonio Brown supposedly 'hung his head' after Steelers TD because he didn't scoreIm going to take this offseason to evaluate, to consider all options, Roethlisberger told the station. To consider health, and Game Luke Kuechly Youth Jersey family and things like that and just kind of take some time away to evaluate next season, if theres going to be a next season.Retiring would be a huge decision for Roethlisberger, especially coming off a season in which his Cam Newton Gridiron Gray II Men's Jersey team had real Super Bowl hopes.But while he wouldnt commit to a return to football, he did mention near the end of the interview that the Steelers could have more succe s next season. He sounded ready to return, but just wants to look everything over before officially coming back.Roethlisberger mi sed some time due to a knee injury Greg Olsen Jersey in 2016 and has taken a beating for the majority of his career. Injury concerns could play into his ultimate decision.At this point in my career I think its prudent to evaluate and just make sure. You want to be able to leave this game walking out of it, and in a healthy spot. You Game Luke Kuechly Women's Jersey dont want to be carted out. You dont want to leave this game and be worse for the wear," Roethlisberger said."Thats why I think its prudent to evaluate.
sherry2018love

Powrót do Kredyty gotówkowe