Giants owner John Mara wants Eli Manning

Gdzie opłaca się brać pożyczki gotówkowe, jakie firmy polecacie, a od których raczej warto się trzymać z daleka

Giants owner John Mara wants Eli Manning

Postprzez sherry2018love » 10 paź 2018, 11:25

Despite changes to his staff, John Mara doesn't want to see any changes under center.The Giants owner on Wednesday said he would like Eli Manning to return to the team for Mens Dan Marino White Jersey his 15th season in New Yorkin 2018, but the organization is open to selecting a quarterback with itsfirst-round pick innext Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey year's draft."Yes,"Mara toldthe New York Daily Newswhen asked ifhe wants Manning to return. "But thats a discu sion that well have.""Were going to take the best player available," Mara said in regards to the draft."If it's a quarterback, it's a quarterback. If it's somebody else, it's somebody else. I Kenyan Drake Jersey have no idea how the new general manager is going to feel about that. If the new general manager Jason Taylor Jersey doesn't love the quarterbacks, I'm not going to say, 'No, we're taking a quarterback,'because the worst thing you can do is force it and then you take the wrong guy."Mara added that the Giants are also aiming to name those interviewing forreplacement general manager next week following the firing of GM Jerry Reese and Jay Ajayi Jersey coach Ben McAdoo after the team's Week 13 lo s to the Raiders.
sherry2018love

Powrót do Kredyty gotówkowe