Tom Bradys agent expects Patriots QB to

Gdzie opłaca się brać pożyczki gotówkowe, jakie firmy polecacie, a od których raczej warto się trzymać z daleka

Tom Bradys agent expects Patriots QB to

Postprzez sherry2018love » 10 paź 2018, 11:22

New England fans can expect to get Tom Brady back in 2018 and beyond.While the Patriots quarterback has Mark Duper Jersey yet to commit to playing this upcoming season, his agent,Don Yee, insists he will return to the field."Tom's intentions have not changed," Yee said Monday, via ESPN. "He's consistently said he'll play beyond this contract Minkah Fitzpatrick White Game Jersey and into his mid-40s, or until he feels he isn't playing at a championship level. I understand the constant speculation, but this is one point he's been firm about."Despite his absence during the start of voluntary offseason workouts andrumors he could be nearing retirement, Brady has Youth Minkah Fitzpatrick Pro Line Jersey been stayingfit and focused."He customizes his preparation to each season in order to maximize his performance," Yee added. "His training methods are always evolving and getting better. The year he mi sed the first four games that month of training on his own was particularly efficient."His objective every year is to outperform his contract and his own goals. And like every player, yes, he thinks about his contract it's Jason Taylor Jersey a pretty natural thing to do. Every team's management knows this."Patriots owner Robert Kraft said there is no i suewith Brady's current contract and that the team isn't focused on getting him a lucrative newdeal. The 40-year-old veteran has two seasons remaining on his contract and is slated to earn $14 million, plus a $1 Limited Cameron Wake Men's Jersey million roster bonus, in each of the next two seasons.
sherry2018love

Powrót do Kredyty gotówkowe