Ravens’ Janarion Grant will have a golden opportunity agains

Gdzie opłaca się brać pożyczki gotówkowe, jakie firmy polecacie, a od których raczej warto się trzymać z daleka

Ravens’ Janarion Grant will have a golden opportunity agains

Postprzez douhua2233 » 09 lis 2018, 02:35

Heading into training camp Womens C.J. Mosley Jersey , the Baltimore Ravens knew one of the most contested battles would be at returner as Michael Campanaro signed with the Tennessee Titans in the offseason. Campanaro was a dynamic returner, but his biggest weakness was his durability. Throughout his entire career in Baltimore, he struggled to stay on the field up until last season. During training camp last year, undrafted free agent Tim White exploded onto the scene. He was giving Campanaro a run for his money, but he suffered a season-ending thumb injury, which led to Campanaro safely securing the team’s starting returner job.With Campanaro gone, White was considered the favorite to win the job this season Womens Brent Urban Jersey , but undrafted free agent Janarion Grant has shocked the masses with his return abilities this year. The Ravens will host the Los Angeles Rams in Week one of the preseason on Thursday night. Unlike the Hall of Fame Game, the bubble players will get fewer chances against the Rams as some of Baltimore’s starters will play close to a quarter. However, Grant will get a golden opportunity to make a statement on Thursday night. With White likely sitting out, Grant will get an extended look as a returner. Thus far, the returner competition has been a tightly contested battle between White and Grant. Although White is winning as of right now, the tide could change after this game. Grant was a well-accomplished returner at Rutgers, but he failed to make much of an impact as a receiver. In college Youth Maxx Williams Jersey , he recorded eight total return touchdowns, while he only posted 99 receptions for 1,062 yards and two touchdowns in 46 career games. Grant also added 344 rushing yards for four touchdowns as well.During training camp, he has displayed how agile and elusive of a returner he can be. With Tim White missing the entire week of practice, Grant’s reps as a returner have increased. The only memorable negative play he had this week was when he taunted a Rams player after a successful return. In the Hall of Fame Game, Grant only returned two kickoffs for 25 yards, while he also returned one punt for a negative yard. He made a critical mistake on that punt return Youth Maurice Canady Jersey , in which he attempted to cut back and switch fields. The Ravens have a 14-year streak of an undrafted free agent making the roster, and many are questioning if that streak will be snapped this season due to Baltimore’s depth along the roster. However, Grant could be the player to keep the streak alive. With most of the attention on early-round busts like Kamalei Correa, Breshad Perriman and Bronson Kaufusi, Grant could quietly steal the show and start his climb to the 53-man roster.Ravens vs. Rams: 4 best Ravens rookie performances The Ravens finish their second preseason game with a second win, and a couple rookies had something to do with it.Lamar JacksonSome good passes and some bad ones, including one bouncing off a defenders’ hands. But the young-gun also juked two defenders on his way for the nine-yard rushing touchdown. Just as Don Martindale says Cheap Joe Flacco Jersey , “It’s never as good as it seems, nor is it as bad as it seems.”Zach SielerThe seventh-round pick took matters into his own hands and blew through the line for a big-time sack. I feel he’s now on the inside looking out. He has a real chance of making the final roster and I hope the team does keep him. The potential and motor is there.Orlando Brown Jr.He’s a tank. Great pass-blocking and run-blocking. He played a lot of snaps and I didn’t see anything other than great play from the Oklahoma product. I expect to see Zeus Jr. on the field come Week 1 against the Buffalo Bills.Bradley BozemanSome solid work sealing blocks for interior runs. He’s transitioning to NFL-caliber play quicker than some may have expected, though I don’t think he’s starter quality yet. If he can continue to utilize the leverage he’s playing with, he could become the center for either Joe Flacco or Lamar Jackson by next year.
douhua2233

Powrót do Kredyty gotówkowe