e tournament in 2010, took Suarezs place in attack. But in F

e tournament in 2010, took Suarezs place in attack. But in F

Postprzez bellis555 » 01 gru 2017, 03:25

Sky Sports football pundit Paul Merson is back with another round of Premier League predictions - and this week he is going head-to-head with his son! The Magic Man got one perfect score last weekend, Evertons 2-0 win over West Ham, and four correct results but can Sam Merson do better? Merson: Like father, like son? Sam Merson following father Paul Mersons footsteps in FA Cup We caught up with the St Albans City striker, who is preparing to face Carlisle in the first round of the FA Cup, and got his top-flight tips to pit against his dads. Matt Forte Jersey . Check out how Merson Snr got on last time out - and read on for a family prediction double for this weeks games... Last weekends results Result Merse predicted Sunderland 1-4 Arsenal 0-3 West Brom 0-4 Man City 1-2 Man Utd 0-0 Burnley 3-0 Watford 1-0 Hull 2-0 Tottenham 1-1 Leicester 2-0 Mboro 2-0 Bournemouth 1-2 Crystal Palace 2-4 Liverpool 1-1 Everton 2-0 West Ham 2-0 Southampton 0-2 Chelsea 1-1 Stoke 3-1 Swansea 2-1 Liverpool v Watford (Nissan Super Sunday, 2.15pm - live on Sky Sports 1 HD)Liverpool have been very good going forward but you need more than that to win a Premier League title, you cant be giving away the kind of goals they did against Crystal Palace. If you look at the first goal, you wouldnt be happy if that happened down the park on a Sunday morning!It doesnt matter how well theyre playing or how much theyre dominating, I just cant see them keeping clean sheets, and thats the worry for me. But I dont see anything but a Liverpool win. Football Score Centre app Sky Sports customers can watch Premier League goals and highlights every weekend at no extra cost. Watford had a good result against Hull but they havent been firing lately. The confidence of their strikers looks a bit low, Isaac Success has been injured and Troy Deeney sort of carries the team and sets the example.Paul predicts: 3-1 (9/1 with Sky Bet)Sam predicts: 3-0. That front three of Coutinho, Firmino and Lallana will be too much. Watford are playing well but I think itll be a comfortable Liverpool win. Liverpool have impressed in attack Leicester v West Brom (Nissan Super Sunday, 4.30pm - live on Sky Sports 1 HD)West Brom didnt deserve to lose by four against Manchester City, if they can create that many chances and play like they did in patches in that game they will cause Leicester problems. Theyre good at set-pieces and Leicester have struggled from them this season.Leicester have looked more like themselves in recent weeks with a couple of good results. I thought they would do a bit better in the league this season because theyre still a good team, but I think people have sussed them out a bit. I think theyll still edge this one, though.Paul predicts: 2-1 (15/2 with Sky Bet)Sam predicts: 1-1. I dont think itll all go Leicesters way at the weekend and West Brom will take something from the game. Leicester have improved over recent weeks Arsenal v Tottenham (Sunday, 12pm)If Tottenham play like they did in the Champions League in midweek then you cant see anything but an Arsenal win. It was probably their worst-ever performance under Mauricio Pochettino. If Arsenal watched that theyll be thinking theyve just got to turn up and get the three points, but of course it doesnt work like that. Sunderland 1-4 Arsenal That being said, though, Im still going to go for the Gunners to win this game. If theyre at it straight away then I dont see Tottenham being able to live with them. Form does go out the window for a game like this but six games without a win is a lot for Spurs and their confidence doesnt look great. Paul predicts: 3-1 (12/1 with Sky Bet)Sam predicts: 3-1. Im a big Arsenal fan! The way were playing with Mesut Ozil starring and Tottenham losing during the week makes me go 3-1 to the Gunners.Hull v Southampton (Sunday, 2.15pm)Southampton were made to look very ordinary at Chelsea, but Hull are struggling badly. They cant score a goal or win a game and I cant see anything but a Southampton win here. Charlie Austin scores Southamptons first goal in the 3-1 win over Burnley Its a good thing Hull got off to such a good start or theyd be dead and buried by now, theyd be below Sunderland. Southampton are a good team and seventh of eighth will be a very good season for them.Charlie Austin struggled last week but some games you have to write off and I think hell be back on the scoresheet.Paul predicts: 0-2 (11/1 with Sky Bet)Sam predicts: 1-1. I just have a feeling its going to be a draw!Swansea v Manchester United (Sunday, 3pm)I was disappointed in Swansea on Monday night, they were pretty light and average. Manchester United, meanwhile, cant score a goal. They had so many shots against Burnley last week but couldnt find the back of the net and thats worrying. I think this is a hard game for United and I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt win this, but Im going to back them here. Id bring Wayne Rooney back in. They havent done anything without him in the team and they need big players. Paul Merson believes Manchester United should recall Wayne Rooney Im sure if hed been playing up front for as many games as Zlatan Ibrahimovic without a goal he would have been dropped by now. If he makes something happen and wins the game that will give him confidence and it may get the team on a little run.Paul predicts: 1-2 (7/1 with Sky Bet)Sam predicts: 0-1. United should have too much for Swansea, who are coming off a heavy defeat to Stoke.Bournemouth 1-2 SunderlandPaul predicted: 2-0Sam predicted: 2-0Burnley 3-2 Crystal PalacePaul predicted: 2-1 Sam predicted: 1-2Manchester City 1-1 MiddlesbroughPaul predicted: 3-0Sam predicted: 2-0West Ham 1-1 StokePaul predicted: 1-1 Sam predicted: 0-1Chelsea 5-0 Everton Paul predicted: 2-0Sam predicted: 2-2 Also See: Henderson on pressing Englands in-form XI Whats up with Spurs? Two defensive targets for City? Jermaine Kearse Jersey . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore. Christian Hackenberg Jersey . Goodell said in an ESPN Radio interview Monday (http://es.pn/1gkbauy ) that participants played harder and made the game very competitive. Goodell says he had fun watching the game Sunday and thinks fans did, too. http://www.shopnyjets.us/bilal-powell-jersey/ . Will Venable and Ryan Ludwick drove in a run each for the Padres, who have taken six of their last seven contests and clinched their third straight series win after winning the first two in this set. Clayton Richard (4-9) allowed five hits and a pair of runs over seven innings, while fanning five.FORTALEZA, Brazil -- Watching from the bench, Luis Suarez saw just how much his teammates miss him. Uruguay was overrun 3-1 Friday by Group D underdog Costa Rica at the World Cup, a stunning result for the team that reached the semifinals four years ago and had every reason to think it could repeat that in Brazil. Even with Suarez staying on the bench for the entire game after failing to fully recover from knee surgery, coach Oscar Tabarez fielded a side that included eight players from the 2010 team. But after going ahead through a first-half penalty, Uruguay was taken apart on counterattacks as Costa Rica scored three times in the second half to open Group D with a major upset. "We made mistakes today that we havent made for a long time. Its too early to explain this," Tabarez said. "Football means that sometimes you have to lose. You cant lose heart, you just have to improve." The Uruguayans took the lead in the 24th minute when Edinson Cavani converted a spot kick that was awarded after captain Diego Lugano tumbled to the ground with defender Junior Diaz tugging at his waist. But after the goal, Uruguay lost the initiative and Costa Rica -- seen as a massive underdog in a group that also includes England and Italy -- fought back after the break. Costa Ricas lone striker Joel Campbell led most of the teams counterattacks and finally delivered the equalizer in the 54th, driving in a ball headed down by Celso Borges to beat goalkeeper Fernando Muslera. Oscar Duarte dived past the outstretched foot of Uruguays Cristian Stuani to head in the winner for the Central Americans, and substitute Marcos Urena added the third with six minutes left, catching out Muslera to slot the ball in from a tight angle. "We spotted that they had weaknesses and we looked at those. We worked hard onn headers and ways to dominate in the air and we did that tonight," Costa Rica coach Jorge Luis Pinto said. Terrence Brooks Jersey. The disastrous night in injury time when Maxi Pereira was sent off for a clumsy foul on Campbell. Pereira will be suspended from the next game against England, while Tabarez said Suarezs participation for next Thursdays match in Sao Paolo is also uncertain. Diego Forlan, the player of the tournament in 2010, took Suarezs place in attack. But in Fortaleza, the 35-year-old forward only displayed a single flash of his former greatness: Curling a deadly ball toward the Costa Rican a minute before halftime, in an effort punched out by in-form keeper Keylor Navas. Forlan was eventually substituted on the hour for Nicolas Lodeiro. Even without Suarez, the team doesnt need a tactical overhaul to bounce back from the defeat, Tabarez said. "Weve being playing this way for eight years. I dont see why we should do anything different right know," he said. "It worked in South Africa and after that. Defence is not a dirty word." Pinto, the Costa Rica coach, was less philosophical. "What counted is that we stayed calm and kept creating opportunities against a very tough team," Pinto said. "We have great respect for Uruguay but we werent that impressed tonight." ------ Lineups Uruguay: Fernando Muslera, Diego Lugano, Diego Godin, Walter Gargano (Alvaro Gonzalez, 60), Cristian Rodriguez, Diego Forlan (Nicolas Lodeiro, 60), Cristian Stuani, Maxi Pereira, Egidio Arevalo, Edinson Cavani, Martin Caceres. Costa Rica: Keylor Navas, Giancarlo Gonzalez, Michael Umana, Celso Birges, Oscar Duarte, Christian Bolanos (Michael Barrantes, 89), Joel Campbell, Bryan Ruiz (Marcos Urena, 82), Junior Diaz, Cristian Gamboa, Yeltsin Tejeda (Jose Cubero, 74). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
bellis555

Powrót do Konta bankowe osobiste (dla osób fizycznych)